PAKHTUNKHWA. PAKISTAN
Application are invited on the prescnbed forms obtainable from the University’s website (www.uoh edu pk) for the following posts in the University of Haripur_
SNo Name of Post BPS Quafchcaticn & Exoenence
Security Superv sor 13 Ret red w C 0 wth Graduation (Maximum Age Linri: 45 Yeasi
2 Driver 5 Matnc T Drvnsion havirg valid HTV.’ITV L cense with 5 years expe’ eice cnving Heavy/Ugh: Transport I Maximum Age L nit 40 vears)
3 Security Gjarc 1 Ex-seivioe man Vatnc or 2″ Class Romar Ucu certficate (Maximum Age L nit 45 Years)
Terms and Conditions
I. The candidates serving in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should route their applications through proper channel.
2. Only Short listed candidates will be called for lest/mleiview. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test’interview.
3. The University of Haripur reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts, not to fill any post and reject any or all applications without showing any reason.
Jobs For Supervisor,Driver in University of Haripur KPK | I And Study Guru