BISE Multan Has Announced Matric SSC Result 2013 | I And Study Guru

Result day is said to be the most important day for the study as on this particular day the he can know that what is has done throughout the year in her class So all the students of the Multan Who were appeared in the Annual Examination 2013 of the Matric Part I (9th Class) and Matric Part II (10th Class) under the registration of Board of intermediate and Secondary Education Multan and Now waiting for the result.
Result 5
So the students must be attentive that their wait has just come to an end as BISE Multan has just announced the SSC Matric Result 2013 of Part I & II (9th & 10th Class) so the students can check their result through the official website of BISE Multan.
BISE Multan Has Announced Matric SSC Result 2013 | I And Study Guru